1. what were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago?! Lets see, I was, like, almost 11. So I was in the 5th grade. I’m sure that there was other stuff going on at that time, but I can’t remember!
2. what were you doing 1 year ago?
1 year ago I was about 3months preggo. So I was pretty occupied with that. I had also just started my new job at SHC. It was still shiny and new-like then, so I enjoyed it a bit.
3. five snacks you enjoy?
1. flamin’ hot cheetos
3. white fudge flipz!
5. chips & salsa
4. five songs you know all of the lyrics to:
1. Face Down – The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
2. Helena – My Chemical Romance
3. I’m Not Okay – My Chemical Romance
4. LA Woman – The Doors
5. Mexico - Incubus
5. five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Put a lot of money away for Chase
2. Buy a house with a huge garage and a huge backyard so Ian can work on and store his project cars
3. Pay off all of my bills
4. Give my family money
5. Obtain the best D-SLR camera that money can buy
6. five bad habits
1. eating junk food (see : “favorite snacks”)
3. forgetting to take VIM (very important medications)
4. letting the dishes pile up in the sink
5. picking my cuticles
7. five things you like to do:
1. take pictures of Chase
2. take pictures in general
3. tweaking pics on photoshop
4. go to the Hookah Bar
5. hang out with my friends
8. five things that you will never wear again:
2. thigh-high boots
9. five favorite toys:
1. My Nikon D40x
2. My laptop
4. My Baby (yes, I know he’s not a toy, but he’s fun to play with)
5. my hemp (to make jewelry, silly)
10. where will you be in 10 years?
Hopefully I will have one more child, have all of my bills paid off, own a house, and just be happily living my life