13 September 2007

If I didn't have bad luck......

I wouldn't have any luck at all! Man, it seems that I've pissed off God, Karma, Allah, or whatever/whoever it is that runs this universe of ours. As some of you know, I am currently employed with Whole Foods. The store was slated to open on Sept. 26th, then they said "at the worst Sept. 29th." BS. Yesterday they (when I say "they", I mean the Store Leadership) told us that contruction will not be done until Oct. 17th! Which in turn means that I won't have training again until Oct. 1st, which means that I am once again BROKE. Honestly, I must have been really evil in a past life. I can't catch a break. I'm sick of it. I'm mad. I don't understand. Am I not a good person? I take care of my husband and my son. Whoever said "money can't buy happiness" was sorely mistaken. Don't be mistaken, I'm aware that construction takes time, but it still sucks. I don't think that we (my little family) can make it on one income. There is a silver lining, however. I get to stay home with my little guy for 18 days. YAY!

No comments: