lol Kelsie tagged me, so here goes.
Randomness about me:
1. I read really quickly. I always finish books in under 4 days. It's weird, and Ian doesn't get it, but I love to read.
2. I secretly want 4 kids. Ian only wants 2, so I have to compromise on that one. It would be great to have a house full of kids, but I would want it if Ian agreed to it.
3. I'm eventually going to be a surrogate for someone. I think that being a surrogate and carrying a child for someone who would otherwise not be able to have a biological child is a gift, and I want to give the gift to someone. After all, I'm really good at carrying babies. lol
4. I want to be an OBGYN. It would be awesome to be able to help women have babies, and if I can't be an OB, then I would be a midwife.
6. I worry about everything. When family or friends go on trips, I worry if they'll be okay on their journey there and if once there, they'll be safe. Also, just in general. That's why I despise driving. I get so uptight the whole time.
7. I used to be a major tomboy. I would go out and play baseball with all the boys in my neighborhood. And football. It was fun and I miss those carefree days.
8. I'm super claustrophobic. I went to have a root canal and the dentist put a partition over my mouth and after 5 minutes I started having a panic attack. It was embarrassing because I started crying.