29 June 2007

Untitled

Here I am at 1:57 am on my laptop. I should be sleeping, but I can't. No sirreeee Bob. I'm chatting on Yahoo! and I am blogging and I am on myspace and I am uploading pics to Photobucket. I cannot turn my mind off at night, so I can't sleep, and in turn I am sooo tired the next day! Poor Chase. His mommy is a walking zombie. I really do feel bad for the kid. I have no energy whatsoever to play with my little guy. I'm really lucky to have such an awesome son. He is adorable, I don't need people to tell me that, I know it. I knew it before he was born. He has the more gorgeous eyes. I swear people must think that I'm his babysitter or something because he really looks nothing like me as far as coloring goes. That's ok, he's a little mama's boy anyway. Which I love. I have no idea what I will do when he starts dating. I think that I will buy a taser. You know, instead of the father waiting on the porch with a shotgun for his daughter, it'll be me on the porch with my taser waiting for Chase. Poor kid. At least he'll know he's loved. Oh that brings me to a subject that I may have to rant about: Adoption. You know, its a real shame that our government charges so much money for an adoption. It's ridiculous. Why can't they just be happy that a child in need is going to a loving home? Is that not enough? Ok, off for more chatting.

No comments: